As one of the leading trusted property portals in Kenya, BuyRentKenya has advertised over 50,000 properties for rent and for sale on behalf of our clients who are agents, developers and property owners. Whether you are looking for residential or commercial properties, there is a variety of options to browse on the BuyRentKenya website.
Our main aim is to help you find a home which fits your lifestyle and within your budget. Which is why we perform numerous checks and take safety precautions before we allow anyone to advertise their property on BuyRentKenya.
BuyRentKenya is not a property agent
We are not real estate agents. We do not buy, sell or rent out property. You will, however, find thousands of listings from different property stakeholders who choose to market and advertise their property with us.
If you see another website advertising a property that says it’s on behalf of BuyRentKenya, that is a scam and you shouldn’t do business with them.
Staying Safe Online When Searching For Property
Below are tips that will help you stay safe when looking for property.
- DO NOT pay any money before you see the property.
- DO NOT send money to anyone who asks for a fee for seeing the property or to hold it for you as a deposit.
- Visit the property in person to confirm it is what you saw online.
- Don’t give out your personal information.
- Always ask questions and seek clarification if something doesn’t make sense to you.
- Avoid doing transactions over the phone.
- Always work with a reputable, trusted company.
Common Rental Scams
The most common fraudsters we have come across are the people who want to scam you off your hard-earned money. Always stay alert to avoid falling for these rental scams when you are searching for property.
We are here if you need us!
We are always here to assist you with any concerns you may have. If you have any questions, you can email us on email@example.com or call us on +254 717 665 213.