Building a home is an aspiration for many Kenyans. However, it is unfortunate when this dream becomes a nightmare during the construction phase.
Are you in the process of building a home or have just completed construction?
You can attest to the headache of dealing with multiple service providers, each with varied timelines, processes, and challenges. Cumulatively, this can be tedious and discouraging.
NCBA EasyBuild – The New Property Financing Solution
To make it easier for you to own a home, NCBA recently launched EasyBuild – a new product that is transformational and all-inclusive.
To begin with, you will have access to a variety of readily available building plans to select from based on your needs. You will also get a team of consultants to help you throughout the construction process.
The pool of consultants includes project managers, architects, interior designers, quantity surveyors, structural engineers, mechanical and electrical engineers.
You do not have to worry about the complexities of approval processes, the technical nature of the construction process and even dealing with some unscrupulous contractors.
The experts will take this headache away from you while you focus on other things.
Thanks to the NCBA EasyBuild, you will be able to:
- Select your designed location
- Customize the house to your taste and preference
- Work within your budget
- Reduce your cost when building as opposed to buying
- Get expert help during construction
- Get the property valued once construction is complete
The product is now available in Nairobi and the surrounding metropolitan area that covers Kiambu, Machakos, and Kajiado’s urban areas.
To support this new offering, NCBA offers up to 100% financing of the building cost and will defer loan principal repayments for 9 months during construction where you only service the interest on drawn funds.
How to Apply for NCBA EasyBuild
The steps are as simple as follows:
- Take a look at the building plans then select the one you are interested in.
- Send your loan application with your details.
- NCBA will review and approve the application if you are successful. The application will have costs advised by the construction consultants.
- NCBA will pay for the conveyancing and valuation.
- The consultants will supervise the construction, which NCBA will finance.
- Once the construction is completed, you can move into your new home.
To enquire about this product, leave your details through this link and NCBA will get in touch with you.
This article was written by NCBA.