Third Parklands Avenue, Parklands, Westlands
Category: Flats & Apartments
Description

Highridge Towers is an upcoming modern residential project by Alif Homes Limited with all the amenities to support the comfort and lifestyle of its residents. The development comprises of beautifully designed 4 bedroom apartments plus DSQ.


Location
The property is located along Third Parklands Avenue, behind Diamond Plaza and it approximately lies on 2.5 acres land. 

Neighboring social amenities
In the vicinity of Highridge Towers is Aga Khan Hospital which is just a few minutes away, Diamond Plaza Shopping Mall 50 metres from the residents, plus it has easy access to Parklands Sport Club and Karura Forest. Highridge Shopping Centre- provides residents convenient access to supermarkets, banks, restaurants, clinics and other services.

Key Apartment Features

  • 4 bedroom apartments
  • Spacious master bedroom
  • DSQ


Key amenities

·         Shopping Centre

·         2 lift per block

·         Children Play ground

·         Gym and fitness center for ladies

·         Jogging Track

·         Lounge area

·         Backup generator for common areas

·         Electric fence  with controlled  entry and exit for enhanced security

·         Solar water heating

·         Intercom

·         CCTV camera

·         Borehole water supply

PRICES FROM 18 Million.

We offer a 5 year Payment plan without interest .Pay 70% within the first 2 years of construction and the remaining 30% as rent after occupation.


4 Bedroom Flat & Apartment

Third Parklands Avenue, Parklands, Westlands
Highridge Towers - 4 Bedroom Apartment plus DSQ...
Phone the Agent
  • 07279***
Email the Agent
Share Property Ads

Phone the Agent